Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all JohnZ here. I'm up by O'Hare airport (Rosemont, Illinois to be exact) just wondering if anyone's possibly interested in a meet & greet some time soon? ...Dependent on where interested folks are coming from, we can decide as a group on a central watering hole to meet up at :cool:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I am not north but just a short 2 hours scoot to be north, Set it up and I will try to make it. I know of a great BBQ place over by the Notre Dame area called the prized pig, might be a possible lunch destination. The owner is a member of one of the BBQ forums I belong to, I can see if he could accommodate us if we made plans, I know he has a small facility and we would prolly end up on the picnic tables to eat but if the weather is nice that's better IMO.

·
Registered
291 Posts
There is always Rubs backyard smokehouse on the northside as well, although parking would be a PITA.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Orland Park checking in. Let us know where\when. If I can swing it I'll be there.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wilmette here. Let me know if you set something up

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Y'all, JohnZ Here. Looks Like A Decent Turn-Out Of Illinois Sharks Fer Now although More Is Always A Plus. I'm Gonna Let This Thread Ride Alittle Longer To Net Up A Few More Sharks. In The Mean Time, possible Meet N Greet Locations Suggestions Are Welcome...Thanks!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Shorewood here!! I'd be in. Just need at least 2 weeks advance notice. Work schedule is pretty hectic this time of the year for me

·
Registered
413 Posts
OK. I know its cold and nasty now but I thought I would throw this out.

My wife and I will be heading down to the Springtime BBQ Run on Friday April 17 and returning Sunday morning. The only thing that we have set in stone is a concert in St. Louis Friday night.

If anyone is heading down for the BBQ run and wants someone to ride with, just let me know. Either in this thread or feel free to PM me.

We don't race or stop at every POI, somewhere in between.

As I said, no planned route or timing yet, open to any suggestions.

tj

·
Registered
291 Posts
OK. I know its cold and nasty now but I thought I would throw this out.

My wife and I will be heading down to the Springtime BBQ Run on Friday April 17 and returning Sunday morning. The only thing that we have set in stone is a concert in St. Louis Friday night.

If anyone is heading down for the BBQ run and wants someone to ride with, just let me know. Either in this thread or feel free to PM me.

We don't race or stop at every POI, somewhere in between.

As I said, no planned route or timing yet, open to any suggestions.

tj

I am on the fence about this trip, the weather could be amazing or complete shit. I am trying to gather up a few folks to ride with me down there is the weather so cooperated. I will keep an eye on this thread and let you know.

·
Registered
413 Posts
The weather will be fantastic. Sunny, with highs of 72 degrees, dipping to 65 degrees at night. Also, there will be a very light breeze on our backs at all times.

tj

·
Registered
305 Posts
Sycamore il here. I've been to the flight deck and alley 64 both nice places.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Palatine here, let me know what's up. Meet and greet sounds like a great '15 idea. Poopy's in Savanna, IL. Perfect place for a meet and an awesome ride!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts