Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally called into SF to have the Insurance swapped over to the new bike and as I was going through the paperwork to get the VIN......I found that they stashed a Pull Sheet in the folder for me.......who knew?

The little Stage 2 Power Cam that could........

Attachments

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Very nice find and must be a blast to ride that new CVO. Congrats!

How can you call yourself Steady Eddie if you are nowhere near steady in keeping a scoot???:wink:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice find and must be a blast to ride that new CVO. Congrats!

How can you call yourself Steady Eddie if you are nowhere near steady in keeping a scoot???:wink:
She is my Everest.....I Did It.........I'm done

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
Finally called into SF to have the Insurance swapped over to the new bike and as I was going through the paperwork to get the VIN......I found that they stashed a Pull Sheet in the folder for me.......who knew?

The little Stage 2 Power Cam that could........
Just imagine what a nice set of heads would do !

Reactions: madmat

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just imagine what a nice set of heads would do !
Gary...........NO.............No, Gary........keeping her just as is........did all that before with THIS Pull Sheet........no interest in doing that again.

The Beast Was Fun Though!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Great numbers for sure. That will defiantly stretch the arms out. Why 5th gear pulls instead of 6th?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great numbers for sure. That will defiantly stretch the arms out. Why 5th gear pulls instead of 6th?
6th being an overdrive, from what I have been told, it does not does not max out to its full potential in the Revs like 5th does.......or some shit......I dunno, I only PLAY a Dentist on TV, don't know shit about Lawn Care

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
6th being an overdrive, from what I have been told, it does not does not max out to its full potential in the Revs like 5th does.......or some shit......I dunno, I only PLAY a Dentist on TV, don't know shit about Lawn Care
HA! I don't know shit either. I spend some time on the tech forum and between the correcting factor and 5th instead of 6th gear pulls, heated discussions exist. From what my tuner told me and others on a 6 speed its 1:1 ratio. 4-5 difference compared to the 2.

Also, I don't really look at the numbers, more how smooth the lines are. Some of those sheets over there you could your beer on the line its so flat and smooth.

Not bashing the sheet at all brother, that bad boy rips I bet

Reactions: Big_gary

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HA! I don't know shit either. I spend some time on the tech forum and between the correcting factor and 5th instead of 6th gear pulls, heated discussions exist. From what my tuner told me and others on a 6 speed its 1:1 ratio. 4-5 difference compared to the 2.

Also, I don't really look at the numbers, more how smooth the lines are. Some of those sheets over there you could your beer on the line its so flat and smooth.

Not bashing the sheet at all brother, that bad boy rips I bet
I agree 100% - The 1st Sheet I posted of the '18.......that Power Cam has GREAT lineage for HP and is tuned perfectly - Did not do too much on the Trq but it is not designed to do so - I asked why they chose the Power over the Trq Cam and was told the Trq Cam drops off SIGNIFICANTLY over 4K and is designed for all down low....and if tuned correctly, the Power Cam really balances the motor out nicely - I am very happy with the tune

The 2nd sheet I posted.........that thing was nucking futs....a chore to ride........loud as a mother........but a god damn riot

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
With all the $$$ you just saved not putting a cam in you could buy a.......?????
.......painted to match Klockwerks Slicer Front Fender
.......upgrade the sound system
.......Ohlins Front........C'MON @Smarty ........tell O we need it man.......and hopefully the 21 up front and different trips don't limit me from this......

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Impressive numbers man! You going to send it to storage for the winter or admire it every day at the house?
Winter Storage - My guys pick up and drop off and the room in the garage goes for the Patio Furniture - Winter work will be the 1K and the Front Fender.......if work goes well.....maybe even upgrade the tunes....who knows but 1K and Fender for sure

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
There is a hot new 2 speaker setup that top audio guys are raving about, made by Beyma. I would give them a SERIOUS look before you pull the trigger on something else. That gorgeous bike deserves it!

Reactions: Little Wing
1 - 19 of 19 Posts