Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Welcome to the board. Since you have an evo i have a question for you. What have you used to tighten the rear rocker box down with? Did you get the speciality tool or cut down an allen wrench?

·
Registered
510 Posts
What bike is it in? If it's rubber mounted, you can typically tug on the motor a little bit enough to squeeze your allen in there. It is handy to trim the allen down first, though. Check out Griots garage webpage. They have a handy little tool set with a bunch of different tips that has saved me in numerous tight spots on my Evo's and TC's!! It has a screw driver adaptor and a ratchet adaptor.

·
Registered
809 Posts
What bike is it in? If it's rubber mounted, you can typically tug on the motor a little bit enough to squeeze your allen in there. It is handy to trim the allen down first, though. Check out Griots garage webpage. They have a handy little tool set with a bunch of different tips that has saved me in numerous tight spots on my Evo's and TC's!! It has a screw driver adaptor and a ratchet adaptor.
I don't remember the exact yr, this is a friends bike,but it is a 90's ultra classic. Cutting down an allen is what i planned on doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts