Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my 2012 Big Blue Pearl RGC last June, and being the middle of riding season didnt really focus much on changing anything out besides putting on a drivers backrest and switching the windscreen to a 10" windsplitter.

After that just racked up about 5,000 miles before I screwed up and rear-ended a car getting on the freeway in sept. After realizing I was fine the fact the bike was now down and I had over a month of good riding weather set it :( Insurance took care of the repairs and mid Dec she was back on the road just as the snow started to fall lol.

Since then I changed the engine guard to black, put on black heritage bars, and installed the passenger backrest. Traded seats with my buddy who owned a 2011 road king and swapped for his passenger footboards. Except for finding a local pin striper to change the stock light blue lines to silver im pretty happy with how shes turned out to date. If I do this right there will be pictures here, lets see.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Glad to hear you and the ride are okay. Like the black crash bar.
That's something I've been wanting to powder coat. Oh well next winters mod.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Looks great so far.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Cool ride! Like your sense of humor with the wind shield dedication sticker, any wreck you can walk away from is a good one. Glad to see your ok and the bike is looking great!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the windshield sticker was actually in memory of my bro who passed a couple years ago, his riding name was CrAsH

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the kind words. As far a what is planned i just need to buy a tuner now, already have the screaming eagle breather set up waiting to be put on. Since i don't plan to do any other motor mods i was thinking of going with the SE tuner, any thoughts, or suggestions?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts