Road Glide banner

November 2022 BOTM

5K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  IBNFE 
#1 ·
Welcome to the November Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Congrats to our October winner, @ALDEE3

Build info here: October 2022 BOTM

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
Hi all! New member here. Anyway here’s my whip:
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

2003 100th anniversary. Beringer 4 pots up front w brembo rcs19 master. Progressive front springs, polished lowers, black cans, fox 14” rears, Bung king risers, polished low bend bars, alloy arts riser bushings and swingarm support kit, ness mirrors and shift pegs, chopper hauss floorboards, hpi air cleaner, trask carbon shift linkage, new polyurethane motor mounts from ramjet, new throttle and return cables, new cam chain tensioners, new li-ion battery, new tires, 19” Harley talon with Vulcan bearing conversion, new klockwerks 12” flare, hawgwerkz headlight, integrated taillight, and windshield trim, full carbon borla slip ons, predator 3 saddle, saddlemen carbon backrest, new accel super coil and plug wires, new plugs, new intake seals, new tires, new Odi lock on grips, power plant seat screw, speed dealer brass mirror mount, New swingarm bushings. Arp polished hardware here and there. New rear brake pads, new front brake lines, power commander… probably forgot a bit but those are the things I’ve done.
As far as my favorite aspect of my ride goes, I’d just say that overall it’s sorted. Over the past year I’ve addressed, mostly to my satisfaction, what I felt were shortcomings or, at least, opportunities to improve. The bike is dialed, reliable, and rips. Also the anniversary paint and badging is bitchin!
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

#12 · (Edited)
Here's my new ride. 2022 RGL in Apex
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

I love the Apex paint job. Seeing those HD shields in the grey paint when the light hits just right ..
Mods are mostly cosmetic thus far:
Custom Dynamics Lights:
Genesis® 4 Solid Amber/White (Halo Free) Bullet Style LED Turn Signal Inserts
Dynamic LED Vent Inserts
Magic Strobes RSG Brake Light Flasher
ProBeam Low Profile Run & BRake LED Taillight
Sequential LED Windshield Trim
HD Heel/Toe shifter w/Willie G Skull Shifter Pegs
SoftBrakes’ reduced reach clutch lever
SoftBrakes’ reduced reach brake lever
HD Turn Signal Extension Caps
HD Seat back mounting kit & Seat back
HD Right & Left Vent Closure Assemblies
Willie G Skull Large Brake Pedal Pad
Willie G Skull Front Axle Nut Covers

I have lots to install from my last bike.
Thanks for your time looking/voting!

#15 ·
Here’s my bike. 2020 Special.
-Freedom shield
-Legends front and rear
-Hoffman front fender
-Kraus top tree and risers
-Fly moto bars/odi grips
-Flo boards and levers
-Thrashin brake pedal/shift peg and shift linkage
-Saddleman seat
-Brocks swingarm
-Trask chain drive
-Hpi intake/exhaust
-Custom dynamics everything including fillers brake lights
-S&S cam/chest/pump/lifter cuffs/push rods
-Standard bags
-Tribar and factory brake light delete
I guarantee Im forgetting something but I think that’s most of it.
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Sky

Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Wheel Plant

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.