Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the November Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Congrats to our October winner, @RFG7680 His bike build details are here: October BOTM

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ok, nothing special, but here goes...

2020 Road Glide Limited - purchased Sep. 2020 currently 19,000 miles.
MODS:
1. SE Stage IV 131 kit, installed with 4 miles on the clock.
2. SE Pro Street Tuner with Smart Tune Pro Auto tune - 18mm O2 sensors installed
3. SE Ventilator Extreme Air Cleaner - Black
4. Vance & Hines head pipe with 450 Torquer slip ons - Black
5. 2020 Ultra CVO seat and passenger back rest
6. Road6 Customs 13" bars
7. Biketronics BT4250.14 250w x 4 amp feeding 4 Hertz 6.5" MIL 1650.3 with Hogtunes RG RM grills with Hybrid Audio Technology tweeters
8. CB & WHIM modules installed
9. H-D Lighted Controls
10. Custom Dynamic LED front turn signals
11. Ciro3D Bag Blades, and Filler Panel LED's
12. Kuryakyn Tracer LED Fairing Lower Grills
13. Ciro3D Phone, Rider/Passenger Cup Holders
14 H-D Profile Custom Mirrors

Most recent memory or ride was a 12 day (11 day riding) 5,800 mile southwest on to Utah with my GF. Her first really long ride.
She absolutely loved it, so it won't be her last.
Tire Cloud Wheel Vehicle Sky
Fuel tank Wheel Tire Vehicle Motorcycle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
484 Posts
2010 FLTRX

1. Screamin Eagle Tire Shredder Kit
2. S&S 585 ez start cams
3. Screaming Eagle stage 2 heads fully ported and polished.
4. Screaming Eagle black anodized air cleaner
5. Freedom Performance True Duals that exit from right and left sides of the bike.
6. Rhinehart 4" racing mufflers
7. Barnett Scorpion clutch and basket
8. Progressive front fork springs
9. Progressive 944 rear shocks
10. Harley-Davidson LED daymaker head lights
11. Custom Dynamics pro beams
turn signals with pulsating brake light
12. Arlen Ness black anodized mirrors
13. Arlen Ness black anodized
Driver floorboards
14. Arlen Ness black anodized
Passenger floorboards
15. Arlen Ness black anodized
Shift linkage
16. Arlen Ness black anodized shifter rod and peg
17. Kuryakyn adjustable passenger pegs
18. Arlen Ness black anodized
Passenger pegs
19. Arlen Ness black anodized
dash insert
20. Arlen Ness black anodized
Gas lid
21. Arlen Ness black anodized saddlebag latches
22. Arlen Ness black anodized license plate cover
23. Harley-Davidson extendable rack with 4 point docking system

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2006 FLTRI Road Glide I bought in 2014 from a buddy the second owner. Till this year the only work I've had to do was cam chain tensioners.
When it started blowing out the breathers I pulled the top end thinking a hone and rings would suffice. With 92,000 miles and 15,000 since cam chain tensioners were done I chose to check the bottom end.
After finding it was time to rebuild I sent my heads and cases to Larry's Hot Rods and Harleys in Pa. He's an awesome builder with years of experience that started working for his Uncle at 11 years old. With the lack of skilled help an over abundance of work the build took longer than I'd hoped. What I got back made it well worth the wait Larry hooked me up with a Bulletproof 113" big bore kit on it a Screaming Eagle crank and the Thundermax Wave Tune Tuner. At 110HP and 120ftlbs of torque. My Badass Road Glide passes everything but gas stations and I love it.
Just before tearing down this year I mounted new Metzlers with new bearings front and rear. New front calipers a floating rear rotor flushed out and bled master cylinders and lines. I added the 14" meathook apes choosing chubbies to conceal wire harnesses. I ran SS braided cables and brake lines new polyurethane risers and grips by Performance Machine.
Installed a new final belt and new swingarm bushings for a smooth dependable ride and no regrets.
I was undecided on the choice for a motor sprocket. I chipped a tooth on my compensator sprocket as it turns out I had to replace it anyway going with the newer crank for 07 and newer. I decided on a solid sprocket along with a quieter ride primary wise the response at the throttle is instant and I love everything about it. I created my Badass Road Glide that may look like a stock 06 88" twin cam it's far from it.
The heritage in the build is Larry started with his uncle at 11 his uncle is Andy Simon Performance. Last year at 68yo Andy Simon broke the world record being the first to break 7 seconds on a bagger in the quarter mile.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Automotive fuel system
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire

Been on here since 2011 so i figured why not enter seeing how I dont have to host the pictures elsewhere.

2009 FLTRSE3 last of the hand builts in Electric Orange, 47,000 miles on it and I bought it with 28,000 on it and I'm the second owner. 19,000 put on it by me due to health issue's which I'm not going to get into.
What I like best about this year RG is the Electric Orange paint and of course all the upgrades I have done to it since purchased. Since it first came out in 2009 it was the one that became my Dream Bike. Took me till 2015 to find one that was in Jax and was for sale.

Vance & Hines Power Duals Chrome
Vance & Hines Hi Output SlipOns
PowerVision Target Tune & Wideband 02 Sensors
Dragos 580 CAM
UltraCool 2.0 Oil Cooler
Softbrake Extended Brake Pedal and Floorboard Extenders
Softbrake Extended Shift Levers
Madstad Windshield System with 2 Shields
Hell's Foundry Adjustable Fairing Mount for 1998-2013 FLTR Road Glide (or your custom application Road Glide fairing adoption). Solid steel, fully articulating forward, up/down and fairing angle adjustment. +0 to +2"
Progressive Monotubes Front
Ohlin Shocks Rear
Road Zeppelin Seat (with compressor)
L.A. Choppers 16" Twin Peaks Bars
HD Split Vision Mirrors
HD Chopped Tour Pack Electric Orange same as bike
Daymaker Lights
Dakota DigitalGauges (Red)
Custom Dynamics AMBER/WHITE DYNAMIC RINGZ
Kenwood BT515HD Head unit
Hawg Wired RG5252 Steel Mesh speaker grills
Hawg Wired AR65 5.25 to 6.5” speaker adapters
1000 watt 4-channel amp
Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine Series 6.5” speakers in upper & lowers
Iron Aces Mount
Joe Florida LED's with brake mode, which enables the option for the lights to turn bright red when the brake is applied on the motorcycle. When the brake is released, the lights will go back to doing whatever they were doing prior to the brake being applied.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Ehh....why not jump in the deep end 😳 Bike is as I bought her except for?
My mods: upgraded cam chain tensioner to hydraulic
Moved my out to my elbows rectangular mirrors from Slim
Must have MadStad shield

Added the front wheel pic just because I like them so much and hopefully one of you old timers can tell me if they’re stock or aftermarket. Engine obviously has a boatload of chrome

BTW: ‘04 88ci 5 speed (putt putt)

·
Registered
17 Posts
View attachment 433485

View attachment 433486

View attachment 433487

Must have MadStad shield

Added the front wheel pic just because I like them so much and hopefully one of you old timers can tell me if they’re stock or aftermarket. Engine obviously has a boatload of chrome

Those are stock wheels, really dig your bike!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Those are stock wheels, really dig your bike!
Thank ya Sir; after I got to thinking about it I don't think I ever looked at them close enough to see if HD is stamped on them. :geek::oops::coffee::coffee::confused:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Plant Wheel Sky Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Plant Window Automotive lighting

'19 RG "nothing" Special bought it new in July 19 w 2 miles on it. Currently it has 4900. I have more than 1 bike....
Top 2 pics are as it sits, bottom pic has factory headpipe and air cleaner and mustang day tripper seat
Mods:
10" meat hooks with blu-lense mirrors,
Battistini "Swiss-Cheese" grips (blacked out edge cut extremely hard to find)
Clock works 6" windscreen (for looks)
Danny Gray WeekdayXL seat
A lot of edge cut accessories
Custom Dynamics lighting all over

Stage 1 upgrades:
Powervision (FuelMoto)
Arlen Ness Big Sucker with Edge Cut cover
Cobra True Duals with 909s (plan to change to a FM 2-1 pipe soon)

That's about it for now. Got big plans for paint scheme and some more performance, but I gotta keep dreamin for now.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
@direwolf You're one vote up on me ! but I could fix that by unliking yours unless of course you're one of the "7 other" that have liked mine! :devilish::devilish::LOL::coffee::coffee::ROFLMAO: hmm....is that fair? Fair or not I can't do it because it would be a "BIG FAT LIE" :oops::coffee::cool: The like stays !!!!!! May the best bike win!

Reactions: Mike U

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
@direwolf You're one vote up on me ! but I could fix that by unliking yours unless of course you're one of the "7 other" that have liked mine! :devilish::devilish::LOL::coffee::coffee::ROFLMAO: hmm....is that fair? Fair or not I can't do it because it would be a "BIG FAT LIE" :oops::coffee::cool: The like stays !!!!!! May the best bike win!
Not only did I vote for your bike, hell I voted for every bike up there, even the bender’s as their all good looking Scooters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

2016 Road Glide Ultra CVO - purchased July 1, 2021 currently 20,000 miles.
MODIFICATIONS:
1. SE Stage I Kit installed
2. Carl Miles 1610R Heel Guard
3. 10" Handlebars
4. Turbine Custom Wheels - Contrast Chrome
5. 9" Wind Splitter Windshield- Dark Smoke

Most recent memory: In September, a buddy and I took a 4-day camping tour around Lake Michigan. The 1,400 mile ride culminated with a trip to the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to the November Bike of the Month Competition!

View attachment 433450

Congrats to our October winner, @RFG7680 His bike build details are here: October BOTM

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Just picked this up 2001 CVO/SE motor was toast. In the process of rebuilding. Going with Fueling 574 cams . What is ya'll experience with 574's in the 95"
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Fuel tank Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 433485

View attachment 433486

View attachment 433487

Must have MadStad shield

We have the same paint scheme yours is an 04 mine is an 06. As far as I know mine is original paint and yours looks to be as well. Do you know if yours is original as well?

·
Super Moderator
9,969 Posts
View attachment 433481
View attachment 433480 View attachment 433482

Been on here since 2011 so i figured why not enter seeing how I dont have to host the pictures elsewhere.

2009 FLTRSE3 last of the hand builts in Electric Orange, 47,000 miles on it and I bought it with 28,000 on it and I'm the second owner. 19,000 put on it by me due to health issue's which I'm not going to get into.
What I like best about this year RG is the Electric Orange paint and of course all the upgrades I have done to it since purchased. Since it first came out in 2009 it was the one that became my Dream Bike. Took me till 2015 to find one that was in Jax and was for sale.

Vance & Hines Power Duals Chrome
Vance & Hines Hi Output SlipOns
PowerVision Target Tune & Wideband 02 Sensors
Dragos 580 CAM
UltraCool 2.0 Oil Cooler
Softbrake Extended Brake Pedal and Floorboard Extenders
Softbrake Extended Shift Levers
Madstad Windshield System with 2 Shields
Hell's Foundry Adjustable Fairing Mount for 1998-2013 FLTR Road Glide (or your custom application Road Glide fairing adoption). Solid steel, fully articulating forward, up/down and fairing angle adjustment. +0 to +2"
Progressive Monotubes Front
Ohlin Shocks Rear
Road Zeppelin Seat (with compressor)
L.A. Choppers 16" Twin Peaks Bars
HD Split Vision Mirrors
HD Chopped Tour Pack Electric Orange same as bike
Daymaker Lights
Dakota DigitalGauges (Red)
Custom Dynamics AMBER/WHITE DYNAMIC RINGZ
Kenwood BT515HD Head unit
Hawg Wired RG5252 Steel Mesh speaker grills
Hawg Wired AR65 5.25 to 6.5” speaker adapters
1000 watt 4-channel amp
Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine Series 6.5” speakers in upper & lowers
Iron Aces Mount
Joe Florida LED's with brake mode, which enables the option for the lights to turn bright red when the brake is applied on the motorcycle. When the brake is released, the lights will go back to doing whatever they were doing prior to the brake being applied.
@direwolf Congratulations On November Bike of The Month Win DW!
Another "Old School" Roadglide to The Win!!!!!!
Mike U.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Reactions: direwolf
1 - 19 of 19 Posts