Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 200 miles on the new RX, bad weather until recently..... can I do pipes, tuner and intake now or should I wait for 1K???? Maybe slip ons first..... then full headers, air later?

:confused:

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
There's a ton of bike that never turn a mile before leaving the dealer with the stage 1 stuff already done. I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I think you will be fine. Those motors have already been ran from the factory for a bit for testing. Only thing I would take caution on is not letting it warm up a bit before burning off into the wind.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I would say wait. Reason being...I done full exhaust and a/c with about 800 miles on. I rushed and didn't shop around to see what all was out there, and now have a completely different a/c and pipes. I would say wait just so you see everything, and make sure you get what you want the first time instead of spending twice like I did. I even have a different tuner than what I started with lol. Just do your research and youll be ok.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
The dealer was going to put My pipes stage1 kit the day I bought it. But the pipes where given to me by a brother and he did not include the brakets. I had them put on the same time they did the Bars and speakers and 1k service.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
If you want to wait to feel the difference do that, but it shouldn't matter.

·
Registered
8,410 Posts
It don't matter really. Sense you did not do it already , just wait until the 1K. That way you will have some time on the stocker and enjoy the stage 1 more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts