Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to see if anyone was riding down to Daytona from the NE? I am going to be leaving south jersey either tuesday afternoon the 13th or wed morning the 14th. Also if any one was planing on shipping Mackpowersports in Union NJ has a good deal for shipping a bike down and back packaged with a room in a huge house (nice group of people) they rent out a few miles north of main street on the ocean.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Don't want to sound mean or nasty but you have the BEST TOURING BIKE made ride it unless you are moving that is what the bike was made for so just RIDE IT!!!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Agreed, although...

... I'm not sure if that was what the OP was saying.
My comments on SHIPPING your bike to Daytona;
ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME?!?!?!
Give it up!
Just fly down and rent a bike when you get there you friggin POS!!!
I'm sorry, I understand that there are perfectly good reasons for trailering your motorcycle down (I wouldn't do it but hey, that's just me.) but shipping it down?!?!?
TALK ABOUT A POSER!
I think they should make you prove to the organizers you rode down to Daytona before they let you within the city limits.
Show them your baboon azz or something.
Ok, I'm done.

HSP

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok first off I am riding down on my bike, I posted the shipping deal for as information as I thought it was a good deal for someone who does not want to ride.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
Don't want to sound mean or nasty but you have the BEST TOURING BIKE made ride it unless you are moving that is what the bike was made for so just RIDE IT!!!
It's easy for you Florida guys to forget about snow, sleet, ice and very cold temps in the NorthEast this time of year.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in northeast PA. I ride to Laconia every year, Sturgis every three years or so, SC when I feel like it. I'd love to ride to Daytona. What scares me is that it's so early in the year I don't want to get stranded in snow/ice on my way home and not make it back for work. I don't have unlimited vacation. Personally, I don't want to go to a rally unless I ride there but I can understand someone else shipping or trailering. No reason for any of us to be harsh to the OP when he was just trying to help someone out who isn't in the position to ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts