Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested there has been a weekly ride with a number of members here on the forum. We typically meet off Long Island Expwy Exit 41s at the Dunkin Donuts parking lot at 7pm with kickstands up at 7:15pm. This weekend is a ride to the Motorcyclepedia Museum in Monroe County, NY. Please post if your interested in joining in the weekly ride or in tomorrows ride to upstate NY.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Can't do it tomorrow, but this is great news! I thought this island was the only place on earth where no one got together. Keep us posted, please!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I will not be able to go tomorrow unfortunately I have to work on my house and on my car. ....doing the brakes. If I'm lucky enough I can ride on he bike to go pick up parts far away but not 2 1/2 he's away lol

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Cmon easyrider01 you cant bail out on a ride when you organize it! lol just kidding, im heading upstate riding route 55, great road to cruise thru.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We should be riding this week. I should be abundently healed up from this weekends screw up to my back. Thursday for me lets they to start 6:30pm ? Mikey V Rid will obviously be out cuz the dealership came and picked his bike up already.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
sounds good to me, you need to blow up everyones phone :)
THATS FUNNY S**T RIGHT THERE!!
I'm screwed if I lose my unlimited text:eek:

Great riding this past weekend, not to rub it in but..... it was perfect weather:D
Buddy had brought a professional camera with him, waiting for his pictures.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts