Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2012 Glide home and went for an 7 hour ride yesterday. Super happy with the bike. The guys who did the work decided to give me this windshield instead of the stock one, but none of us can figure out what make it is.
I measured it at 16" which every company makes.
Don't see any markings on it anywhere. Makes me think its just some after market version.
It is ok but I am not crazy about it. I still feel a bunch of turbulence ( which doesn't bother me, I do ride a bike and all).
Just thinking if I am going to run with this style. Do some perform better than others. ( NOT INTERESTED IN MADSTAD!!!!!).
Also would like to go shorter 14" or maybe even 12"

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
I thought that too, but mine has no logo. Maybe it did at one time but none now.
If it is the wind splitter that would explain why I don't really like it.
I think those logo's are just stick on emblems.. My Klock Werks came with one too but I took it off immediately...

My personal opinion, Klock Werks makes the best looking windshield.. Maybe not the absolute best protection but good enough and it really does look great...

http://www.kustombaggers.com/Road-Glide---8-12-16-detail.htm?productId=-238663&shopBy=-7173&catalogId=-1790

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't think it was the Cee Baileys because of the trim. I am still thinking of going with Freedom shield. Still debating on the size
That is a Cee Bailey TRSSC. Has the same lines as a Klock Werks 12 but its a little taller.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Looks like the Harley Windsplitter. Cee Bailey's have name branded in the plastic.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
That is a Cee Bailey TRSSC. Has the same lines as a Klock Werks 12 but its a little taller.
Yep.... Looks like a TRSSC, but there should be an engraved CB brand symbol unless they stopped doing so in the last couple of years.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
That's a Cee Bailey's. They don't all have the inscription.

I bought mine three years ago, no inscription.

The trim is stock Harley RG windshield trim and unless something has changed, Cee Bailey's don't come with trim unless you order it separately.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts