Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oatman, AZ is always a good idea and an interesting place. The ride today was approx. 280mi. We picked up Route 66 out of Bullhead City, AZ then went East into Oatman. Upon arriving it was apparent that a "big event" was about to take place. The annual "Oatman Bed Race" and parade..... who would of thought. Even though in some pics the streets look empty the town was quite packed. After lunch and a walk around we were back on the bikes and stayed on Route 66 until we reached Kingman, AZ.; then it was back to Vegas. Enjoy the pics.

Ok, Im going to do this in two post, because you can only get 5 or 6 pic's per post (I really don't like that) nevertheless, all of the pics together tell the story.

Nevadasun & DesertShark

·
Registered
720 Posts
Thanks

for posting the pix. Got to ride while out in Vegas last year; what a great time for me! Being from Indiana riding in the Desert was a new experience; one that I hope to duplicate several more times! Hopefully with my wife setting right behind me! Those pix just jogged the memorues I made while out there last year.

David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts