Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? September 14-17. If you see the bike in the pic below (with matching tour-pak), say hey. I'm already here and staying out of the fray in Delaware.

·
Registered
684 Posts
AHHH OC, brings back so many memories. I havent been there in at least 20 years, I probably wouldnt even recognize the place.

I wonder if the cop cars still have that destinctive whistle when they go up the road.

Stay safe and BTW I have a few good memories from Dewey Beach DE also, long before I met my wife, lol

Mike

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Staying in Rehoboth, but be on the bike in OC maybe Thursday and definitely Friday & Saturday. Hope to see you.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mornin' Zinc, We saw your bike at Shorebird Stadium yesterday getting the install. I looked for the telltale sissy bar but you had the tour pack on. I knew it was yours though. Ride safe brother.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mornin' Zinc, We saw your bike at Shorebird Stadium yesterday getting the install. I looked for the telltale sissy bar but you had the tour pack on. I knew it was yours though. Ride safe brother.
Guilty as charged. Was out on Indian demo rides during install. Lot to like about them, but it felt good to be back on the shark. After that went and rocked out with Kix at the main stage. Getting ready to head down the strip.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Think we passed Juiced at the red light rt13 in laurel about half hour ago. Stopped for gas. At 3rd Wave brewery now.
Just left DE and landed at Dead Freddies for lunch. Convention Center is next.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Think we passed Juiced at the red light rt13 in laurel about half hour ago. Stopped for gas. At 3rd Wave brewery now.
Yes, that was us. Fiance thought she recognized your wife at Rommel's but couldn't remember from where.
We headed back to town and got caught in a downpour on 50. Pulled over to put rain jackets on and sun was shining when we got back to OC.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These young things were willing to wash my bike at Dead Freddies. Ah, to be young again and single.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Always good to have a clean bike!
Wish you were here yet? Weather has been great, but I wonder if this event is dying. Way few vendors. One less venue in WinterPark Place.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Wish you were here yet? Weather has been great, but I wonder if this event is dying. Way few vendors. One less venue in WinterPark Place.
Yep, wish I was, especially since I rode to Watkins Glen today for lunch and a winery/brewery visit...my bike is real dirty now!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep, wish I was, especially since I rode to Watkins Glen today for lunch and a winery/brewery visit...my bike is real dirty now!
Met DICKIE and his bride at a brewery in Berlin, MD earlier today. Thanks for the beer and chat at Burley Oak Brewing Company! How was the Glen?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Met DICKIE and his bride at a brewery in Berlin, MD earlier today. Thanks for the beer and chat at Burley Oak Brewing Company! How was the Glen?
The Glen was great. Other than fog in the am to start out, it was a beautiful day. I am going to post some pics later.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts