Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us are going out tomorrow 9-14 and leaving 9-15 and staying over for the night if anyone wants to get together for a meet and greet ?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm leaving my home at 5am abouts to meet up with NewSchoolBagger at his house in queens and then picking up Mikeyvrod . Mikeyvrod was the one who got the room and it wasn't that expensive. We have room for one more person I believe. Pm me if you're interested and we can chat on the phone.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Had a good time with NewSchoolBagger and Mikeyvrod. Unfortunately only pic I got was of me in an electric chair ! I believe I don't have a common color bike (Merlot sunglo) but we made a gas stop on our way back home and ran into a couple other sharks with the same color ! Good people one couple from jersey and the other couple from Pennsylvania . Hopefully see them post here and I know one of them definitely is member her but I don't remember if the other shark was too. 5 sharks all at one place ! Gotta love it !

[

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately we were there for an overnight and I had put it out here on the forum maybe a little too late or just no one really was interested. Don't know if I'll do it again. .....thought I will just do Shark Week IV and not have my wife break my shoes on how may rally I go to throughout the year.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
OC is a cool rally to go to however not much riding is done. Especially if your drinking. It's safer to just take the drunk bus everywhere.
There's a. Purple places to ride bit the eastern shore doesn't offer much except for the shore line.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
OC is a cool rally to go to however not much riding is done. Especially if your drinking. It's safer to just take the drunk bus everywhere.
There's a. Purple places to ride bit the eastern shore doesn't offer much except for the shore line.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
You can make a fun night just riding the drunk bus. I saw more tits on the bus than anywhere else. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts