Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok NWM is a bit long winded kinda , but here goes

JtB

Hi I'm NorthWoodsMaine and I bought my first bike when I was 13 . Now fast approaching 62 , I've owned quite a few bikes over the years , but this is the first one I have ever named . Her name is Sedona Sally .

She is a 2011 that I bought slightly used . She had good 'bones' with the Power Pak 103 option , ABS , cruise , and security . She was stock except for RC slip ons . I decided to give her a make over that first winter . I started enhancing the 'foundation' which included PS -1" mono tubes and 440 shocks , Ness SS Big Sucker , and Sinister 'Hot Rod' bars

Then a little cosmetic surgery with the addition of a KlockWerks 'Level' front fender , Yaffee Scowl bezel , chopped TP , and painted inner fairing

Like most wimmen , Sally likes her 'jewelry' and I added matching RC grips , Brouhard 'Cross' series points , derby and gas filler covers , Banana Boards , Pro Pad Air Horn , Willy Shiney black lowers and A/C cover

Like most bawdy ladies Sally like to dance , so in went an ARC audio amp and a pair of Hog Wired ZX speakers
What wimmen would feel right without new shoes ? She's wearing 21" and 17" RC components Czar Fusion finish wheels with Avon Cobra tires and Lyndall Gold Pads

I've added two things since these pics

A Mustang wide tripper solo seat with pillion and most important

LOTS OF ENJOYABLE MILES

·
Registered
8,240 Posts
Congrats on bom. Bike looks great. You on the other hand , not so much . Lol

·
Super Moderator
12,310 Posts
Congratulations, good looking bike, well deserved.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,948 Posts
GB/SIC_26 "you on the other hand LOL"

Big_Gary "You on the other hand , not so much . Lol"

Hey, what can I say? Been ridden hard and put away wet too often! My body is bent and broken, and my bank account is mostly empty .... but I had a lot of fun along the way! It's about the journey, not the destination.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts