Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got tired of the bubble finally so ordered 2, yes i said 2, OEM 2011 bezels. Did the DIY to the headlights to get it to fit and walla it is installed. Looks way better.

Before anyone says anything, I KNOW my headlights are the early ones and not the "strengthened" ones but idc ill cross that road when/if needed.

The second bezel im gonna toy around with and make a custom one of my own.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
One of the nicer cheap mods you can do to a pre 10 RG. I did it to my 05 when I had it, and to my wifes 08.

I agree about the hardened lens...... if it breaks, so what. How many big rock chips do you see on the front of RGs around the headlights?

Got tired of the bubble finally so ordered 2, yes i said 2, OEM 2011 bezels. Did the DIY to the headlights to get it to fit and walla it is installed. Looks way better.

Before anyone says anything, I KNOW my headlights are the early ones and not the "strengthened" ones but idc ill cross that road when/if needed.

The second bezel im gonna toy around with and make a custom one of my own.

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
On my 08 I put the 09 CVO gloss black bezel on and I still use the stock 08 headlights without any mods and they look & work fine. Never had any issues with breakage since I did this mod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts