Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have a set out of 09 RG, make me an offer, have no idea of value
Steve
Currently waiting for the dealer to open so i can check part numbers but everything im finding is that there was a change from 09 to 10.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
'Installed DayMakers in my '09 SERG, the bezels were identical, the lights bolted right up, I don't think there was any difference in the '09 SE and the later models.

I have the '09 setup with Harley "superwhite" bulbs, gloss black bezel.

Make me an offer if you want

·
Registered
44 Posts
I want to say that the 10' and later are different. I changed to the newer style on my 07 because you can change the bulbs without taking the faring off.. I do have a set from my 12' sitting in the garage since I put the Daymakers in.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have entire assembly from 09 RG I would sell
I have a '99 am was trying to update the headlight assembly for the mean mug.From what I understand I will need '10 and newer to work.I had ordered the trim piece as Chainsaw's video instructed but the '99's bulbs are slightly different. So the only solution seems to be the complete assembly. But thanks for the response.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Got an 08 wanting to update to a '10 or newer set up...pm me if anyone is wanting to sell theirs

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got an 08 wanting to update to a '10 or newer set up...pm me if anyone is wanting to sell theirs
What all parts do you need? I think I have a set of the headlights and mounting bezel. I know I have a surround but one or two tabs might be broken. You can buy those for cheap though in either flat black plastic or vivid black(from the cvo).

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have a set off my 13 custom, rubber boots on back, backing plate,headlight housings ( which have slight automotive grade tint n clear coat on em, bulbs. $85 shipped.:cool: PM me if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
If u want to see on bike search big bend trip n I have some pics of lights on the bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Headlight assembly

Is there a headlight assembly that is after market and not harley? I have a great idea just need headlight bulbs with out the harley logo in the middle of it! Please help!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts