Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all - I have a 2017 RGS laguna orange. I’m trying to find oem stretched bags. I’m not interested in the aftermarket “square” bottom look. Any info on how to find them or any leads on a set for sale would greatly appreciated! Much thanks!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hey all - I have a 2017 RGS laguna orange. I’m trying to find oem stretched bags. I’m not interested in the aftermarket “square” bottom look. Any info on how to find them or any leads on a set for sale would greatly appreciated! Much thanks! all kinds on ebay-i have ourchased from 2 different co. no problems

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
For "oem" either from HD or finding a pair in the for sale forum and have them painted if not in the Laguna Orange.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hey all - I have a 2017 RGS laguna orange. I’m trying to find oem stretched bags. I’m not interested in the aftermarket “square” bottom look. Any info on how to find them or any leads on a set for sale would greatly appreciated! Much thanks!
I have a set of OEM stretched bags, just the lowers, that I will pulling off my bike this weekend. Also pulling off the OEM rear fender and fascia. They are Wicked Red though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts