Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SE Stage 3 Jackpot Header SE Street Cannon mufflers very impresed I might add, still gettig right at 200 per tank, 75 85 mph highway. The AC is not teh best, its the first one that came out for the M8 I didnt know there was anotehr one that was higher flow out there.

I dont know how to make the attachment bigger but its 119/121, very happy with this tune and set up, Ed is the guy for tuning, been using him since I lived in Miami and had to ride 1400 miles to and from for a weekend tune.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
SE Stage 3 Jackpot Header SE Street Cannon mufflers very impresed I might add, still gettig right at 200 per tank, 75 85 mph highway. The AC is not teh best, its the first one that came out for the M8 I didnt know there was anotehr one that was higher flow out there.

I dont know how to make the attachment bigger but its 119/121, very happy with this tune and set up, Ed is the guy for tuning, been using him since I lived in Miami and had to ride 1400 miles to and from for a weekend tune.
Very nice numbers! What tuner and what AC are you using?

·
Registered
575 Posts
I always go see Ed when I need a tune. Definitely knows what he's doing.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Ed’s the best. Very, very thorough and meticulous guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
19 Posts

Ed is the go-to guy!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Man, those hit hard and early! Nice!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, the bike runs cooler and much more linear, you just know when its running right and the only way to get these things right is to go visit ED, been doing that with every bike since I lived in Miami, use to have to ride from Miami to Dallas over the weekend. Many many bikes

·
Registered
998 Posts
Getting ready to have my stage 3 tuned with a Power Vision. Made 104-106 with the Screaming Eagle tuner. Hopefully the power vision with give me number like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts