Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After starting with a 21 then going to a 23 its time to go to a 26. Going to cut and rake the neck using Pickard neck builders kit and there amazing top quality trees. I am going with a 7° frame rake and 9° trees. So it will be a 7/9 more commonly referred too. This is my bike with a 23 on it and Pickard 6° trees before cutting. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just so happens that my new forum buddy was thinking about redoing his bike.......... so I scored his whole back end. LOL I mean his Sinister/Dirtybird top shelf bags and rear fender with lights and side covers. I wasn't planning on redoing my rear end but a 26 looks way better with the back end stretched also(Just my opinion don't shoot me) so I broke down and bought them at a killer price!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Nice looking bike before the start of your next phase.

Should look killer!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
First of all that's an awesome looking ride Reficul. Secondly I'm with RR ... it's contagious. I will be keeping an eye on this build. Very interested to see the wheel of choice. SIC set the bar high with that Heathen lol.
I will admit to gawking at a number of BIG wheels that rolled into a biker friendly establishment on Sunday. Talk about turning some heads. Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK I mocked up the fender and bags. You would think that they would be able to swap from a 2013 to a 2012 would be cake right? No it wasnt. I had to make some fender spacers, tweak and actually bend the supports to get everything to line up. Its not hard to do I just want everything to fit perfect

Attachments

1 - 20 of 212 Posts