Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Being tall has its benefits but cool-looking windshield is not one of them.

I miss the look of my Klockwerks (perfect for Glide Customs, sez I) and have to run this tall, geeky LRS to keep the buffeting down.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I feel your pain. When I bought my 06 (used) it had a 16 or 18" clear shield on it. The first thing I bought was like a 5" tinted shield cause they look so cool. Stayed on for one day. Now I have a 12" KW but I've been resisting going any bigger. If I do anything I'll eventually get a Madstad.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Define Short? - I am 5'10...ish and run a seat that sits me back and lower but still see "over" my Memphis Shades 6.5 and have ZERO issues in terms of buffeting or too much wind to be comfortable - Quite Frankly, think it is the best looking/performing screen on the market for me

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Define Short? - I am 5'10...ish and run a seat that sits me back and lower but still see "over" my Memphis Shades 6.5 and have ZERO issues in terms of buffeting or too much wind to be comfortable - Quite Frankly, think it is the best looking/performing screen on the market for me
short
SHôrt
adjective
1. measuring less than 6’5” in height

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try running with no windshield and see if your head is in the clean air above the buffeting.

The Rushmore bikes do a good job at keeping your head in the clean air with the stock windshield.
Mine is pre-Rushmore but trying without a windshield is a damn good idea I can’t believe I didn’t already think of. I’ll try it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts