Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna go a couple hours South on Saturday,...
Who wants to meet in Louisville,Kentucky @ the Harley Dealer there?
Say around 2pm.
Meet and Greet -Pics!!!
I'm open for suggestions on anywhere else to meet. Just thought, since I've been there one time, this would be pretty e-z to find for anyone interested.
Forecasted 65 and S-U-N-N-Y!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Theres 2 HD dealers in Louisville....Louisville Harley and Bluegrass Harley.
FYI for anyone coming from Indiana. I-64 is closed at the Sherman Minton bridge so ya gotta find another route.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
It's a 4 hour ride for me - I'm thinking about it; I'll see how the weather holds up by Thursday. May have to hole-up in Louisville that nite. Let ya know...

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Theres 2 HD dealers in Louisville....Louisville Harley and Bluegrass Harley.
FYI for anyone coming from Indiana. I-64 is closed at the Sherman Minton bridge so ya gotta find another route.
I dont have my H.O.G. Atlas w/me and it must be out in the Garge.
So Tracy,...if ya would please, which Harley Dealer am I thinkn of that is rite off the Interstate? Ya can see it plain as day!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
U guys have FUN!!! in the Gap- Would of Loved to join ya and mayb next year I can plan for a couple things.
With everybody takeing advantage of the weather, and splitn to the GAP,...I'm gonna go North instead of South. I'll be headn up St.Rt. 42 sum-time this afternoon w/the GF.
Everybody Ride Safe and let the Rubber stay down and keep 'The Spirit' High

·
Registered
526 Posts
Social Group

Neano,
I think there needs to be a social group for Midwest riders. It'd be easier to plan rides/meet n greets. Any volunteers to start the group? Any ideas for the name?

Gracias (that's Spanish for Thank-you)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts