Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ohio Ride scouting trip?? PART 2, SUN MAY 5TH

Hey NEO riders. Looks like This Sunday the 7th might be doable. 60*, cloudy and only 20% chance of rain right now.
Anyone interested?

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
as of now it looks like I am going to be in Oxford OH on Sunday. My son attends Miami U and I'm planing on riding down on Saturday and back on Sunday.

I can meet you guys on Sunday where ever you end up (assuming its going to be south) and ride back north with ya.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Got a meet & greet ride with new guys that want to ride to DC for Memorial Day. The original 5 have to make decision. Don't want any cowboys :D mucking things up. And no I am not one of the originals!! Sorry OBB

·
Registered
10 Posts
My old unit is getting sent to the sand box, their send off is Sun and I have friends still assigned to the unit. I have to pass as I plan on seeing them off. Should my plans change I will let you know. Be safe and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem everyone. Won't be the last trip we make. Dog, if you find out you're free this weekend, post up. Gotta see that Mean Mug in person anyway.:D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Where were all you shark riders when I lived in Chillicothe? LOL Still have good friends in the area. Will give a shout out when I ride back through that way. Also work near Newark every now and again.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Definitely going to try to make it. By the way there is alot of construction on 71 going south from 30. Don't know which way we are planning on going.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
All backroads from Dover to the restaurant.:D I'm thinking 39 out of Dover to 93S to 36W to 16W to somewhere over that way. I think it's 13s down to 40w at that point.

·
Registered
270 Posts
All backroads from Dover to the restaurant.:D I'm thinking 39 out of Dover to 93S to 36W to 16W to somewhere over that way. I think it's 13s down to 40w at that point.
Good choice OBB! When taking 13 thru newark & heath watch for the signs it gets a little tricky. If you have time you could take Brownsville rd across to 40 then right to jacktown pub. Give me call if interested

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good choice OBB! When taking 13 thru newark & heath watch for the signs it gets a little tricky. If you have time you could take Brownsville rd across to 40 then right to jacktown pub. Give me call if interested
I'm thinking if we can avoid Newark that would be best. I'll have to look for that road on google maps.
Call you eh? Must have found your phone.:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm thinking if we can avoid Newark that would be best. I'll have to look for that road on google maps.
Call you eh? Must have found your phone.:D
Yeah left at shop where cleaned bike, got it monday with a few messages:D
Brownsville rd is off 16 at first light before you get to the big basket. Auto junkyard will be on right

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
as of now it looks like I am going to be in Oxford OH on Sunday. My son attends Miami U and I'm planing on riding down on Saturday and back on Sunday.

I can meet you guys on Sunday where ever you end up (assuming its going to be south) and ride back north with ya.
Now ur get n in my Territory.
:)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts