Road Glide banner
21 - 40 of 259 Posts
If work schedule can allow, I'd be interested in coming over. From Bradford, PA. I can't afford bike week this year so planning a couple small trips.

If work schedule can allow, I'd be interested in coming over. From Bradford, PA. I can't afford bike week this year so planning a couple small trips.
Toss the Mrs on the back and make it an over nighter. Gotta see those bars after all the work you did on them last year.

Maybe something like this...

Meet in Mansfield,
Back roads to Vermillion,
Rt 6 (along the lake) to Sandusky (stop at Mad River?),
Then on to Catawba / Port Clinton to eat, drink and talk....

Lets hear your suggestions....
Sounds good to me,as far as where to eat,leaving that up to you guys up north,i'm sure it will be good.

With enough notice I can probably make this happen.

I talked with the wife and she's quite interested.

I checked mapquest, and Mansfield is about 4.5 hours/260 miles in the saddle from Bradford, PA (my hometown.)

If the meet was Saturday I could make it work. I would leave Friday afternoon and go most of the way. Be there for Saturday. Party there Saturday night. And ride back home Sunday morning.

My best friend would possibly be interested in tagging along too if he's invited. The catch with him is that he's a bat-winger! (2007 Street Glide.)

Not sure if these are limited to just sharks or not. If nothing else, it'd be a great time ripping on him if it's the only bat there haha.

My best friend would possibly be interested in tagging along too if he's invited. The catch with him is that he's a bat-winger! (2007 Street Glide.)

Not sure if these are limited to just sharks or not. If nothing else, it'd be a great time ripping on him if it's the only bat there haha.
Bring him along we always need a designated beer buyer! We don't discriminate for lack of taste. lol Everyone is welcome!

We had a nice group from western PA last year that rode all day. Not all of them are sharks. The more the merrier.

Bring him along the more the better. Plus we always need a someone to make fun of. Just joking.

He told me to post that he appreciates the invite and will be there. He also told me to say that hopefully some of you guys have extra room cause he doesn't have a backrest so he will need space for all the women he will be picking up with his sexy batwing instead of an ugly shark nose, LMAO.

He told me to post that he appreciates the invite and will be there. He also told me to say that hopefully some of you guys have extra room cause he doesn't have a backrest so he will need space for all the women he will be picking up with his sexy batwing instead of an ugly shark nose, LMAO.
He does know he has to share the stuff he's smoking :D

Last year I brought a friend who rode a Honda of all things and he was treated nicely, albeit with the appropriate level of good natured harassment due to his lack of enlightenment.

21 - 40 of 259 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.