Road Glide banner

Ohio Spring Meet and Greet Ride

22K views 258 replies 27 participants last post by  neverdone 
#1 · (Edited)
Are we going to have one this year?

Maybe late May?

I think it is time to consider some where along the north coast. I would be glad help scout rides and restaurants.

I need something to make mind off of not being able to ride....:(

Folks who have RSVP'd for the ride.

PFWiz - 3
Bleachey -2
Jwasielczylc - 1
Neverdone - 2
Neano62 - 1
Lostboy - 2
Dmize - 2
Stripclub - 2
sj01fltri - 2 (maybe 4)
Boomerman - 2
Cotton Hill - 1
kyle31490 - 3
FlatOut - 1
CycleRider -1?
Matt Ceres - 2

See less See more
#17 ·
Maybe something like this...

Meet in Mansfield,
Back roads to Vermillion,
Rt 6 (along the lake) to Sandusky (stop at Mad River?),
Then on to Catawba / Port Clinton to eat, drink and talk....

Lets hear your suggestions....

#30 ·
With enough notice I can probably make this happen.

I talked with the wife and she's quite interested.

I checked mapquest, and Mansfield is about 4.5 hours/260 miles in the saddle from Bradford, PA (my hometown.)

If the meet was Saturday I could make it work. I would leave Friday afternoon and go most of the way. Be there for Saturday. Party there Saturday night. And ride back home Sunday morning.

#31 ·
My best friend would possibly be interested in tagging along too if he's invited. The catch with him is that he's a bat-winger! (2007 Street Glide.)

Not sure if these are limited to just sharks or not. If nothing else, it'd be a great time ripping on him if it's the only bat there haha.

#35 ·
He told me to post that he appreciates the invite and will be there. He also told me to say that hopefully some of you guys have extra room cause he doesn't have a backrest so he will need space for all the women he will be picking up with his sexy batwing instead of an ugly shark nose, LMAO.

#44 ·
Lets try to plan this thing for late May.

I can't wait for the weather to break so we can get out there riding. I hope to start making scouting trips by late April....

#46 · (Edited)
Memorial day is May 25th. So a meet on May 23rd could probably work well. Most of us would have Monday off to recover from the strong weekend.

Only downside is that police presence will be real tough that weekend. Over here in PA they do random DUI checks all over all weekend, and have speed traps all over almost to the point of being harassing.

Maybe they don't do that in OH? We'd just have to play it cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.