1 - 20 of 400 Posts

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ohio Spring Ride/Meet and Greet 2014.

FINAL DATE,PLACE AND TIME DETERMINED!!
Details are as follows

Last years was the end of June which was actually the beginning of summer so maybe we can bump it to the beginning of June this year or even May if this damn state thaws out soon enough.

Last year we had 17 bikes and I think 30 people. Let's try to top that this year.

6/7

6/14 *rain/alternate date

Meet at the Millstone at 1pm.
FIRST ONE THERE NEEDS TO TELL THEM WE HAVE A PARTY OF 25:D That should about cover it. We spoke with the waitress today and she informed us that if we show up and put a name out there, they will get tables together
as the become available.

The Millstone
We ate there today. Pretty good food. They were busy when we got there around 2 but we took a table outside in about 10 minutes. IF, we get tables outside again, be aware that some people had their dog(s) with them. Prices were within reason considering you're in tourist country.

Get your riding buddies together and swim on it :D

Attendees
OBB and Debi
Neverdone and Mrs
Lostboy792
sj01fltri + 1
sj01fltri2
Eagle
Bleachy +1
Bleachy2
937shanegalb and Mrs.
Hutmo
Jwasielczyk +1
Jwasielczyk2 +1
flatout
flatout2
Dmize
stripclub +1
OHglider
Cotton Hill
firefighterkp +1

Possibles

Neano

·
Registered
221 Posts
I think hocking hills area would be nice. We will have to see what some suggestion are are do a few rides to scope them out again( if the snow melts by that time, and us from the NE area are happy to share all this white stuff with the rest of the state for a change. :D).

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
This might be a good day trip if your ok with a Hoosier invading the Buckeye state.

Bring it on. The more the better. We had a IL member last year come over. This is NOT limited to Ohio peeps. Just the state we're having it in.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I will agree last year was a lot of fun. Minus the last bit of the ride where some of us rode into some very heavy rain. But that is half the adventure of riding away from home. Never know what mother mature will bring. Just hope for the best. I hope to see everybody from last year and meet many more.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I had a great time last year. The ride home in the monsoon was not fun at all!! But shit happens, the wife was prego last year and just asked where Ian's when cuz she wants to join us this year.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Subscribing. Close enough we can make it now from Louisville.
Will be good to meet you. Hope you can make it

is the triple nickle area an option? Meet for lunch ride the nickle ?
BikerSteve and I were talking about that over dinner a little bit ago. He hasn't posted on here but is a member. We met him at a local Bike Night last year and lived in Newark most of his life. Not too many roads he doesn't know down that way. Might want to think of hitting the 555 on the way there so we can be lazy on the way home after getting stuffed at lunch.

As long as its not may 3rd (getting married) I should be game!

Where? We can crash any party:D

1 - 20 of 400 Posts