Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just replaced my JRI B's that has started to leak and couldn't be rebuilt with a set of 159's. Smarty walked me thru the setup and all I can say is HAPPY!! The wife no longer puts knots on the back of my head every time I hit a hole she thinks I could have missed. We have now been able to put close to 1000 miles on them and have had the chance to tweak a little and these things are probably some of the best money we have spent on the bike. They ride and handle better for us than the JRI ever did. Wish I had spent my money on them the first go around. The downside is I now know how bad the front is so Ohlins up front will probably be my winter project. Thank you Smarty for the help and support

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Just replaced my JRI B's that has started to leak and couldn't be rebuilt with a set of 159's. Smarty walked me thru the setup and all I can say is HAPPY!! The wife no longer puts knots on the back of my head every time I hit a hole she thinks I could have missed. We have now been able to put close to 1000 miles on them and have had the chance to tweak a little and these things are probably some of the best money we have spent on the bike. They ride and handle better for us than the JRI ever did. Wish I had spent my money on them the first go around. The downside is I now know how bad the front is so Ohlins up front will probably be my winter project. Thank you Smarty for the help and support
All BS aside. @Smarty knows his shit... He built my engine and tuned it. Helped me with my Ohlins and is just a cool guy to hangout with. Im glad your liking the O's...

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Thanks so much for the kind words. But I have to say, Ohlin's are the ones that shoulder the praise. An amazing piece of suspension performance shocks. They set the bar awfully high in the industry and their products carry the name well. Nothing like hearing another happy customer and especially a happy wife!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts