Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a pair of Ohlin #2 Adj emulsified rear shocks that I purchased from Howard at Motorcycle Metal, I had these on a 12' Road Glide Ultra, ran less than 500 miles. I removed them from my bike when I sold it.

Specs. are #2 adj, 336mm/13 1/4"*94mm/3.7 stroke emulsified & sweep valve adjustable....they are set up for #275 lb rider, #170lb pass. #50 lbs luggage, 70% two up riding.

29Nm/220mm spring rate

All hardware, and manual in original box,

Asking $ 650 shipped to lower 48 only.
Thanks for looking, quikcarl61

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Call Howard and buy springs I would guesss
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1: is the new buyer a RG.org member? Who is quikcarl61 (send me customer # on invoice for your history). If you are cool than I do not abandon you and will help out the new purchaser. New purchase must have a RG.org screen name for evaluation. These are great shocks and will not be made by Ohlins until maybe December or so. Good luck and your customer will be getting great shock. 500 miles are still like new however, 29Nm springs are fairly stout. OP I will help you out after the sale, tell your new customer (before purchasing) that he will have to read the mounting directions than follow them. There are no optional steps in the set up!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wasn't getting notifications about folks replying to my ad, I apologise for taking so long to respond.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts