Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a set of Ohlins FKC102s? Ohlins USA has them on BO. Smarty do you have a set for sale?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
PM Smarty. Great guy. Solid pricing. He supplied mine, along with another forum member, and we are both ecstatic! Awesome front ends.

·
Administrator
12,504 Posts
I bought a set from Howard at Motorcycle Metal. Howard will educate you and make sure you buy the right ones.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I bought a set from Howard at Motorcycle Metal. Howard will educate you and make sure you buy the right ones.
..Oh yeah he'll educate you all right.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can't seem to attach the photo... Kraus Motor Co. has an upside down front fork kit for the Road Glide's now... I'm looking around the site here to see if anyone has installed one? Wish I could attach photo, last attempt. It's not priced too bad either.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Can't seem to attach the photo... Kraus Motor Co. has an upside down front fork kit for the Road Glide's now... I'm looking around the site here to see if anyone has installed one? Wish I could attach photo, last attempt. It's not priced too bad either.
Are you out of your mind? ?
$5K without brakes? ?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
wish i could afford a pair, but i spent that money on one of my vices ,tattoos lol.>:)

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Hey man Im a big fan. Theres a thread on here about you cancelling one of your shows. Whats up?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just took the plunge and ordered the FKC101's along with the Ohlin rears (#6 from Howard). Looking forward to seeing how much of an improvement they are on my 2012

·
Registered
341 Posts
I just took the plunge and ordered the FKC101's along with the Ohlin rears (#6 from Howard). Looking forward to seeing how much of an improvement they are on my 2012
I’m running Ohlin #6 on the rear and FKC102’s on the front of my 2015. I think your going to be quite happy and will experience some definite improvements to not only the ride but in the handling of the bike. Get them installed and adjusted and do a test run out on some high speed twisties and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I’m running Ohlin #6 on the rear and FKC102’s on the front of my 2015. I think your going to be quite happy and will experience some definite improvements to not only the ride but in the handling of the bike. Get them installed and adjusted and do a test run out on some high speed twisties and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
The only way you can adjust a FKC-102 is by re-valving them as I do right from here first. I am not aware of anyone else doing that. I also offer a fully adjustable 25mm that does not require any fork tube modification for around $98.00 more. This is a cartridge built like a 30mm with the same size shaft (12mm V/S solid FKC-101/102), 25mm piston, and much superior piston holder valving & has a contained top out spring unlike using the stock "OEM" HD top out spring. It can be adjusted and spring lengthened so the rebound going into the "Hole" is much more supple. I have had several members ask for help with the brake dive on the FKC-101/102 which I did fix.

·
Registered
341 Posts
The only way you can adjust a FKC-102 is by re-valving them as I do right from here first. I am not aware of anyone else doing that. I also offer a fully adjustable 25mm that does not require any fork tube modification for around $98.00 more. This is a cartridge built like a 30mm with the same size shaft (12mm V/S solid FKC-101/102), 25mm piston, and much superior piston holder valving & has a contained top out spring unlike using the stock "OEM" HD top out spring. It can be adjusted and spring lengthened so the rebound going into the "Hole" is much more supple. I have had several members ask for help with the brake dive on the FKC-101/102 which I did fix.
My adjustment reference was to the rear 6’s. Motorcycle Metal will deffinately get the fronts set up for you correctly before delivery. And the rears too as far as that goes with some fine tuning from there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts