Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some specific feedback on Rushmore RG using Ohlins on the rear and Howard's 30mm on the front. Which ones do you have on the rear? Shock length?

Thanks

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have the same set up a Smarty HD-772's Blackline in back and the FKC-102's in the front "thank you Smarty" Ride is awesome, Story, I took my 16 RGS in for the 10K service my service writer asked why Ohlins well, the service manager was close by and herd our conversation he leaned over and stated ,
"because they are the best". Pretty much says is all. Loving my Ohlins

Reactions: Homer93 and Smarty

·
Registered
523 Posts
Is there any information on his web site for the Ohlins front forks? All I've ever found is complete inverted front fork replacements, or rears.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I'm running the Ohlins #6 on the rear and Ohlins 30mm in my forks, I'm not a Rushmore but am very happy.

Reactions: Smarty

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking for some specific feedback on Rushmore RG using Ohlins on the rear and Howard's 30mm on the front. Which ones do you have on the rear? Shock length?

Thanks
Mr. Ed
If you're interested, I have the complete front and rear setup from Howard which I will sell. Front cartridges are installed in new Black fork tubes which also came from Howard. I put 2,000 miles on them, but took off the bike to sell (buying a new bike).

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have the #6 from Howard with remote reservoir on the back of my 2015 RGS. Great shocks and made a huge difference in both and overall ride. Howard will set them up at the proper length which is longer than stock but once the sag is adjusted with you on the bike it will ride at the stock ride height. Haven't done the front yet but need to soon. Having the backs on makes me realize how bad the front is now.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have the #6 from Howard with remote reservoir on the back of my 2015 RGS. Great shocks and made a huge difference in both and overall ride. Howard will set them up at the proper length which is longer than stock but once the sag is adjusted with you on the bike it will ride at the stock ride height. Haven't done the front yet but need to soon. Having the backs on makes me realize how bad the front is now.

Same here, but I have the #2 adjustable Ohlins on the rear and still stock on the front. All seemed well until I installed the new rears then the front stockers feel like shit. Eventually the fronts will have Ohlins from Howard as well.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Mr. Ed

If you're interested, I have the complete front and rear setup from Howard which I will sell. Front cartridges are installed in new Black fork tubes which also came from Howard. I put 2,000 miles on them, but took off the bike to sell (buying a new bike).

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts