Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling Like-New Ohlins Touring shocks for Harley. Just took off my 2017 Road Glide Special and have approx. 2,000 miles on them. They are 13 1/4" with 3.7" stroke, Emulsified. Adjustable (threaded) Spring Preload and External Adjustable Sweep valve (dampening).
Adjustments account for one up, added luggage and/or two up with or without luggage. List price $918, will sell for $600 + $40 shipping lower 48.
Slightly extra length of 13 1/4" allow for more adjustability and for longer stroke than most shocks (3.7").
Purchased from Howard at motorcyclemetal.com

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
Great deal. They should go fast. Putting Ohlins on the rear of my bike was the best investment in ride and handling I could have done.

·
Registered
240 Posts
PM sent

Wondering what weight these were set up for. 90% of my riding is two up and 40% of that is loaded with luggage

Also, why are you selling after only 2k miles?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Selling Like-New Ohlins Touring shocks for Harley. Just took off my 2017 Road Glide Special and have approx. 2,000 miles on them. They are 13 1/4" with 3.7" stroke, Emulsified. Adjustable (threaded) Spring Preload and External Adjustable Sweep valve (dampening).
Adjustments account for one up, added luggage and/or two up with or without luggage. List price $918, will sell for $600 + $40 shipping lower 48.
Slightly extra length of 13 1/4" allow for more adjustability and for longer stroke than most shocks (3.7").
Purchased from Howard at motorcyclemetal.com
Are these available?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I just sold the rear shocks. Front forks/shocks still for sale. Will be posting them soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If all goes as expected, these rear shocks are sold. Will be posting front forks with Ohlins inserts shortly

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just an update... I have sold both the front and rear Ohlins. Thanks to everyone who inquired and commented.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.