Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to add a jegg oil cooler to the road glide, what I cant figure out is jegg sells a anti rotation adapter, so the adapter housing dosnt rotate when changing the filter. the filter adapter housing itself can be rotated 1/8 of an inch and touch the engine case where the anti rotation adapter would touch the case
why do I need the anti rotation adapter ??

·
Registered
48 Posts
When I did my jagg oil cooler I purchased the anti rotation bracket and did not use it when I did the installation. In short you do not need it.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Looking to install a Jagg oil cooler... anyone have one? Have part numbers? Need any accessories with it? I was going to buy the HD oil cooler... but it looks like a no-frills expensive part.

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Looking to install a Jagg oil cooler... anyone have one? Have part numbers? Need any accessories with it? I was going to buy the HD oil cooler... but it looks like a no-frills expensive part.
The HD oil cooler with thermostat is cheaper then the Jagg oil cooler and performs just as well. You should get the oil cooler with the thermostat because the oil will come up to and maintains operating temps, this is important when riding in cooler weather. When you get a Jagg oil cooler you have to buy the thermostat housing separately along with other items, the HD oil cooler comes with everything you need for less money and looks better too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts