Road Glide banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 SERG. My light bulb in the oil pressure gauge is not working and my dealer has to order one. Part # 67454-04. Does anybody know where I can get one or is it a Harley only bulb? It is red tinted. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
The stock bulb is a 194. Or you can put in a 168 - same base but brighter. The best option is going LED. LED will be much brighter and has a lot less current draw and less heat. Just make sure it has the 194/168 base configuration.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
I had a light go out on mine too. As someone mentioned they are 194 bulbs but in order to keep it the same color there's a rubber sleeve over it. I looked high and low for the sleeves separately but couldn't find any. I wound up buying the bulb from the dealer

·
Registered
605 Posts
I had a light go out on mine too. As someone mentioned they are 194 bulbs but in order to keep it the same color there's a rubber sleeve over it. I looked high and low for the sleeves separately but couldn't find any. I wound up buying the bulb from the dealer
Just order that color in an led from superbright, I used the single light led in blue for my 4 small gauges

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.