Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, have lusted for a glide for years, the wife finally “talked me into it” in December.
Got a brand new 2019 RGS in black (black bikes matter!)..
First new bike ever, pumped to ride......then got trapped overseas until late July, 2 weeks quarantine and finally picked it up early August. Only got 2500 kms on it before I had to head back overseas for work mid September, but what a ride!
I only put 10 kms on the old chop (my old love, a 2006 carbureted soft tail with Lots of motor) and was right back on the glide.
I had legends front and back put on and a stage 2 before I picked thanks to this forum.
It is just SO GOOD. So good.

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
Congrats from Sask. Sucks that you had to wait so long before you could ride it but these Road Glides are worth the wait (y)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats from Ontario and welcome to the tank...been riding HD over 30+yrs and just got my first shark - no better ride out there, period !!

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Welcome back congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida eh

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Welcome to the tank !!!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new bike. Glad to hear you enjoy it so much. It’s sometimes difficult to appreciate the RG especially when you have to add mods to make it more comfortable. Glad you did all that prior to picking it up considering you only had a short amount of time to enjoy it. Stay safe and BTW you married a Smart women seeing she’s the one that talked you into the purchase lol.

Reactions: miltonhog

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy! Black is the fastest color.... :p

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!!!!!

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Welcome from ^^Colorado. Wife talked you...INTO it? Dang. Top shelf.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts