21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks dude,
You too, obviously!
what windshield is that? Looks sharp,
Does it work?
8.5" Memphis Shades Spoiler...I'm 6'4" and it made a huge difference from stock. Flare sends wind up/over me so I can listen to music at 70mph. With stock shield I just turned off stereo due to wind noise from 35mph and up. I have 12" apes and bars barely touch at full turn so it's working great for me.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats on The New Glide.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
8.5" Memphis Shades Spoiler...I'm 6'4" and it made a huge difference from stock. Flare sends wind up/over me so I can listen to music at 70mph. With stock shield I just turned off stereo due to wind noise from 35mph and up. I have 12" apes and bars barely touch at full turn so it's working great for me.

Thanks dude.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

I ordered the 6.5 today thanks to your reply.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I ordered the 6.5 today thanks to your reply.
I’ve got the same shield in Opaque. I’m 6’ on a Corbin Solo and it works great for me. The dirty air is just above my head. I don’t ride with a passenger so hopefully this shield is good for both you and the Wife.

Reactions: Mastadrilla

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Welcome to the tank from north Florida!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts