Road Glide banner

Are you going or not!!!

• Yes, you forced me into it.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No way in hell!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I'll be there, but only a day or two.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Just gonna show up to see LadyZ's Bike, then I'm outta there.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Where the hell is Arkansas, and do they have roads there?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat & Sun, May 11-12.
Who's in for a second round of Eureka Springs? Everyone had a blast last year so lets make it an annual event! For lodging, Rider's Rest worked well so that's home base again. http://www.ridersrestmotel.com/

Right now, they have all ten rooms available for the weekend of May 11th but are going fast. I've booked a room for the 9th and 10th as well so feel free if you want to come a couple days earlier. More info to come but I'm still relying on others who know the area well to plan some riding routes. Yeah, I know … rookie. lol

Hope everyone who made it last year can do it again ... and those who didn't! Especially looking at you Cmathias ... have to see that new Covington's creation in person! :D

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
We had reserved a room last year and Wanda ended up having knee surgery and we had to cancel. Just reserved room for this year hoping we stay healthy so we can make it this year! Plan to arrive Fri. afternoon and stay till Sunday. Thanks to HD_Shock for organizing things!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Bout time you got off your lazy butt Shock and got this thing going. LOL!

We're booked for the 9th, 10th, and 11th.!!!

Can't wait!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I would like to go but every time I make plans and reservations, something comes up (usually work) and I have to cancel! I had to back out of going to SWII. GRRRR!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Boss and I have already made plans last week to head there that weekend with another couple it will be their first weekend trip after getting the HD so I know I will be there for sure maybe grab some breakfast or dinner with you guys we or flying by the seat of or pants will stay were we can.But looking forward to seeing you wild bunch!!!:cool:

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts
Reserved and confirmed. We are coming down Friday and leaving Sunday. Should be lots of fun. Thank you Phil for taking the lead!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Zman and I made our reservations this afternoon looking forward to seeing everyone.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome guys! Dandy1 also reserved a room yesterday and was told there were 5 rooms left. It'd be great if we could fill 'em up!

The previous crew ....

If we all show up in Devils Elbow on April 13th, we can talk about where to ride.
I've been keeping an eye on the thread ... not quite 2 tankfuls away. If the date works out, we'll be there as well.

Just realized I posted this in the wrong section ... if any friendly mod out there could move it to the Organize Rides section, I'd appreciate it. :)

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
This SUCKS!!! I wont be home till the end of may from over here. I would love to meet up with some of you guys but looks like ill have to miss out.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I'm going to try and make it this year if I can. I have a trip planned the weekend before so that could pose a problem. Love to ride that area which makes it hard to pass up.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts