Road Glide banner

What are you preferred dates for the AR M&G?

• May 10 and 11

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • May 17 and 18

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Memorial Day Weekend, May 24, 25, 26

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another date altogether (please post a comment)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
******EDIT*************************
This Meet & Greet is going down the weekend of May 17th and 18th. I'm planning on riding down on Friday the 16th and heading home on Sunday.

Primary host hotel will be:
Rider's Rest Motel
4092 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR
(479) 253-9815

http://www.ridersrestmotel.com/

I've already got my reservations locked in and I believe Bill H does too. Get yours in now!

Please let everyone know who's up for another weekend of fun in Arkansas, and we'll keep a head count in this tread.

Who's in for a third round of Eureka Springs? Everyone had a blast last year and the year before! For lodging, Rider's Rest worked well so we could make that home base again. http://www.ridersrestmotel.com/

Right now, they have all ten rooms available for the weekends of:
May 10-11
May 17-18

For Memorial Day weekend (24-25-26) they currently have 8 rooms available, so that's another possibility.

I just talked to Rocky there. He says rates are the same as they were last year:
Queen: $62.60 tax included
King: $ 68.28 tax included

We'll need to get a consensus fairly quickly as they tend to fill up quickly as the weather warms up. Please let me know what your preference would be and we'll see if we can move this forward.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
May 11th is Mothers Day, so that might be a problem. Our preference would be Fri. 16, Sat. 17....or else Memorial weekend, which would work the best for us.....but we could do either. We had a blast last year and hope this comes together!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, the weekend of May 17th it is.

Bill H has let me know that he and his wife are in. I'm going to call Rider's Rest (479-253-9815) right now and make reservations for Fri and Sat night, the 16th and 17th. So we'll show up sometime Friday afternoon and head home Sunday morning.

I'd definitely like to get some local folks involved to lead us on a ride or two.

So, step up, let's make this happen! Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

-Jay

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
Im in for the ride. My dad lives in Rogers so i could just save some money and stay at his house.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Im in for the ride. My dad lives in Rogers so i could just save some money and stay at his house.
You miss all the fun of the fellowship at the motel that way! That's where most of the fun takes place, interacting with the members round the campfire. Anyway , I just reserved the Captain America(Easy Rider) room for Me and the Mrs. It's gonna be great!

·
679 Posts
Talked to the Wife and she dont wanna stay at my dads so we will be booking a room somewhere. Might not be the same place though since there are only ten rooms there.

·
679 Posts
Sent them an email. Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had to cancel my reservation at Riders Rest...so another room available there. I am bringing my dog so I am changing hotels.
No pets at Rider's Rest, huh? Well dang, I was gonna bring my dog too. Can he just stay with you?

:D

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'm going to go ahead and schedule the 17th & 18th. There was a big project scheduled at work for late May but found out this week its been backed up to the end of June.
It sounds like everyone is kind of spread out as far as motels go. LZ wasn't that crazy about staying at the Riders Rest but I like the security and covered parking offered there.
7 weeks is going to go by pretty quick.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm going to go ahead and schedule the 17th & 18th. There was a big project scheduled at work for late May but found out this week its been backed up to the end of June.
It sounds like everyone is kind of spread out as far as motels go. LZ wasn't that crazy about staying at the Riders Rest but I like the security and covered parking offered there.
7 weeks is going to go by pretty quick.
Cool! Glad to hear you guys are going to make it.

We've got reservations for Friday night and Saturday night.

Hopefully we can round up some locals to lead a ride or two.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts