Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the pics I posted last night were just unflattering. These are a littlke more representative of how they actually look on the bike. My friend is coming by my house tonight with the 12" Klockwerks windshield to see if a taller windshield will look better with these bars. I'll post more pics when we get it on.

Still debating if I should keep these bars and go ahead and order the cables and brake lines. Once I start cutting wires for internal wiring there is no turning back (or not easy that is). I must admit the bars are extremely comfortable and they wild looks are definitely growing on me. I think a taller sleek shield is going to really set these bars off. Wno knows though...

I'm already $500 in these bars so spending more for cables and new windshield can be costly. I need to make sure I definitely want to keep these bars...

Like in the other thread...your comments, good or bad are welcome.:)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's the gussets that become the main focal point when you're standing in front of the bike. It's up to you, it is a lot easier to swap windshields than to swap bars, LOL.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna wait until tonight when my friend brings over the 12" KW just to see....Jeezus...I'm confused. LOL.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's cool he has a shield so you can really tell. Take some pics of it with the shield and post them. Good luck!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea...I'll post them up and let you guys see tonight.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Personally, I think they look like antlers. I love your bike otherwise, though.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
A little tall for my taste on a bagger. The important thing is if YOU like them,.. no one else matters.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Personally, I think they look like antlers. I love your bike otherwise, though.
Antlers? :eek: HAHHAHAHA...They do look like antlers! ....I have to agree with you! LOL

That's it, they are coming off.:eek::D:)

Oh well.....I can use the money for a sweet exhaust or something. haha

·
Registered
120 Posts
Antlers? :eek: HAHHAHAHA...They do look like antlers! ....I have to agree with you! LOL

That's it, they are coming off.:eek::D:)

Oh well.....I can use the money for a sweet exhaust or something. haha
Haha, on the other hand, you could be a hit at Christmas parades by running red headlights!

·
Registered
120 Posts
LOL. I think the bars do look cool, but it would take a very specific kind of bike/styling to pull 'em off.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK...I brought this thread back from the dead just to show you how the 12" Klock Werks windshield looked with these bars. It helped .....

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks Ripped....Yea...another friend said it looked 100% better. He went from hating them to liking them and insisting I keep them. Go figure...

The nice thing is the sweeps and points of the 12" Klocks Werk shield matches the bars.

anyone else what to give their 2 cents? Good or Bad...let me hear it.:D

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
I agree, looks 100% better. Now the bars flows with something else on the bike and it fits.

One idea, get a sissy bar custom made with the points on it and that bike would really flow and look kick ass!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts