Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but I thought Id share anyway. I did the 2010 Fairing Angle conversion on my 2000 RG because it looks way better. This of course includes center fairing bracket and the 2 brackets that tie the fairing to the crasher (I know there are other ways to do it with hidden brackets)

So my problem was that the old turn signals mount to the outer brackets, where the modern signals mount to the fairing itself. I could have upgraded the signals, but then I'd have to do that on the back too. Plus I like the look of the older model, with the more traditional lights and skinnier fender, etc.

So I came up with this bracket that uses the 2 5/16 bolts at the top of the outside brackets, and then gives me a place to mount my turn signals. I had my buddy laser cut them out of .120in #8 Polished Stainless

[/URL][/IMG]

I also needed a chrome spacer to push the signal out away from the fairing, but I think it turned out really nice and looks fairly factory, if you don't know any better.

Heres a couple more pics.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Looks good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts