Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.oldinc.com/oldys.htm

I recently stumbled onto this site of an Iowa custom shop, Oldy's, who makes tour packs, bags, fenders, as well as a sub mount box that can mount using the holes drilled to the tour pack luggage rack.
i have no experience with these folks but thought I would mention it to you all looking researching these things.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Oldys has started making some cool stuff as of late. They used to only make tour paks and saddlebags, but now doing fenders and that tour pak bass enclosure is pretty cool to!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
So you've heard of them huh? you know all the midwest shops huh?
i was actually thinking of you when i saw that sub enclosure for the tour pack. knowing you didnt have a sub yet and were looking awhile back for options.
Ive never ordered from them, but I have yet to see a bad review of their products. I was real close to going with them on my rear fender because of the price.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Has anyone ever ordered from them or seen their products in person? I too have thought about going with them for bags and fender but the prices are so good it kind of makes me wonder about quality. I do not want to order something that I have to spend hours upon hours on prep and straightening out before I take it to my painter. Of course Chain paid extra and still had to do a bunch of work. I guess paying less and doing a bunch of fixing is better that paying more and doing a bunch of fixing. :confused:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have used their fenders on my wifes sporty and their products are fairly decent, need some work but not alot, compared to TJD stuff which is just crap. I would not be afraid to use their products again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts