Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 875 Posts

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to post my mods. Here we go. I'm starting installing all of my new parts and mods on my Chrome Yellow RG. I started with installing two Radio Shack horns and now I'm getting ready to solder the garage door remote per the DIY instructions. Next will be the Halo light when I remove the fairing. I just received the following parts to install:
Chrome Yellow T/P, w/black latches & hinge
Black Detachable T/P hardware & docking kit
Chrome Yellow Lowers,
CVO rear fender
Black BRS 16'' Sweeping Beaters,
Ness mini oval mirrors
Avon grips
LA Chopper Black brake & clutch kit
Softbrake Black shifters, brake lever
HD Black Tribal floorboards, passenger pegs, shifter pegs & highway pegs
More to come & pics to follow..

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I just installed a set of amber LED lights in my headlight to go along with my PIAA bulbs. The Halo mod was as easy to install as illustrated in the DYI forum.

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got my PIAA lights today. The majority of my parts have been delivered. I'm only waiting on a few more parts to arrive. I went to the painter and the powder coater and they said I should have everything by next Saturday (I hope).

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I was able to intall the bars, the shifter levers, & floorboard extention kit today just to get n idea on how it would look.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I just installed a set of amber LED lights in my headlight to go along with my PIAA bulbs. The Halo mod was as easy to install as illustrated in the DYI forum.

Who makes these? I have to see if they come in orange. They look mean.

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The LEDs are made by Alpena out of Canada. You can buy them from Auto Zone. I dont know if they have orange, but look them up, you never know..

Who makes these? I have to see if they come in orange. They look mean.

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thx Neano, Here's a pic from my cell phone of amber LEDs I just installed on my Hawg Wired speaker adapters. I have the LEDs facing the speakers. I got the idea from a member's post in the DIY forum. Another easy inexpensive mod gained form this site..Thx guys.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Thx Neano, Here's a pic from my cell phone of amber LEDs I just installed on my Hawg Wired speaker adapters. I got the idea from a member's post in the DIY forum. Another easy inexpensive mod gained form this site..Thx guys.

That looks very cool!

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I got all my parts back from powder coating today & just waiting for the painted parts to be complete. I just installed my shocks that I got back from Bitchin Bagger, 1 inch drop. I never used them before, so I guess I'll see how good they are. I also installed a sent of Chrome Glow LED front turn signal lights.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 20 of 875 Posts