Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a program that one can download to equalize and increase the volume on a flash drive? My flash drive has music added from different locations and different volume levels.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Does this work on non-MP3 files as well?
Only MP3

Media Monkey certainly does.
I have media monkey on my work PC (Yeah I work hard)

Media Monkey only does the level EQ in play mode, as far as I can tell. It doesn't save the music file with the new levels. At least I couldn't figure out how to do it.. I tried that program before finding MP3Gain to do the levels EQ.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Media Monkey only does the level EQ in play mode, as far as I can tell. It doesn't save the music file with the new levels. At least I couldn't figure out how to do it.. I tried that program before finding MP3Gain to do the levels EQ.
I think you can transcode it with the level equalization set as an option, but I could be wrong.

·
Administrator
10,372 Posts
alright without searching to far into media monkey , will it werk with the SD card ??

Do I need to run it into my sd or transfer all the stuff to media monkey then back to the SD ?

JtB

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All, thanks for the input. Used iTunes to convert all the music to MP3, copied and move the files to a folder, than used the MP3Gain program mentioned in this thread to up the volume. Tried the flash drive and to ensure the music would play and it did. Have not taken the bike out as it started to rain just as I was finishing up. Also, I have a Apple laptop so I have to use a program that would work with an Apple product.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts