Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember when On Any Sunday came out , I , an many others thought it was the coolest movie out , and I still enjoy watching it these days

I found this link and I'm like a kid in a candy store all over again

click the screenings and videos at the bottom and there is about three minutes of clips

says it's in final production

JtB

http://whyweridefilm.com

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Wow.......it's been that long? I remember it also, I haven't seen it again in a few years, just didn't realize it was that long ago.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
1969. They did a lot of the filming at the old Carlsbad Raceway - motocross track plus a short road-race track. The main straightaway for the road track was a really good drag strip. The strip was deliberately graded to be the maximum allowable down-hill for NHRA and the shut-down was a decent up-hill. Lots of records set there back in the day.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I raced MX for over 20 years and I love that movie!! I often think about riding off road again but its a challenge today just to get through the day now as a UPS driver, I love MX and off road but it does take its toll on your body!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
"Don't be scared. It's fun....I'll cheer you on." (well said lil' buddy)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
That movie was very important to me back in the day. The bikes, the cast of characters...I loved them all!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts