Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,544 Posts
Are You doing the torque cam Yourself or is an Indy or Harley Dealer doing the work?
Mike U.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Is that a '16?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oldbie, keep Us posted on how it all works out.
Mike U.
Today I walked in to the dealership and the service writer said the service manager needed to talk to me. Uh oh.
Manager told me my cam plate had a chip out of it:surprise:. Well....is that bad news? No it’s good news! The cam plate is warrantied under my ESP, therefore the labor is too! I only have to pay for the cam! :grin: The plate is on order so completion is delayed, but the weather is crappy anyway.

·
Registered
7,544 Posts
Today I walked in to the dealership and the service writer said the service manager needed to talk to me. Uh oh.

Manager told me my cam plate had a chip out of it:surprise:. Well....is that bad news? No it’s good news! The cam plate is warrantied under my ESP, therefore the labor is too! I only have to pay for the cam! :grin: The plate is on order so completion is delayed, but the weather is crappy anyway.

Sorry to hear about the delay but glad that the Cam Plate is covered so You don’t have to pay for it.
I hope it’s all finished up soon Bro.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
my question would be: how in the world would the cam plate get a chip out of it?

have they been in the cam chest before?

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
my question would be: how in the world would the cam plate get a chip out of it?

Hmmmmm.....inquiring minds, but EXCELLENT QUESTION! :surprise::wink:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

They haven’t been in there that I’m aware of. I’ll ask to look at the old one. Maybe factory flaw?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts