Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
John at J&M took care of it. J&M customer service is great.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
if u bought it direct from J&M they have a record of your purchase and will cover you without hassle. great customer service.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought brand new from a supplier but it should still have the 2 year warranty.

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
Just to be certain, did you hook the output up to the other speaker?

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to be certain, did you hook the output up to the other speaker?
I would have to reroute the wires and cut zip ties so first I eliminated the amp by just hooking up the speakers like they were stock because the stock wires would reach the way they were, I still only had 1 speaker working and the speaker that was not working was still the same speaker so I know the amp is not the problem. I then took the bad speaker out of it mounting bracket and hooked it into the wires that were hooked into the working speaker and the bad speaker still did not work, Also did a continuity test and I had continuity on the working speaker and no continuity on the bad speaker. I believe that I covered all the bases so I know it is the speaker and nothing else.

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
Definetly the speaker then, seeing as the Rokkers have not been out long enough for any pair to be out of warranty, I hope JM will replace it, let us know the turn out.

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
ironmark ,,,,,

very sorry that you are having problems ,,,,,,,,

Please send the speaker in question to my attention at J&M Corporation, 1415 South Cherry Ave, Tucson AZ 85713 ,,,, we will take care of it for you ,,,,,

Merry Christmas to all ,,,,,

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ironmark ,,,,,

very sorry that you are having problems ,,,,,,,,

Please send the speaker in question to my attention at J&M Corporation, 1415 South Cherry Ave, Tucson AZ 85713 ,,,, we will take care of it for you ,,,,,

Merry Christmas to all ,,,,,
Thanks John I didn't figure it would be a problem because you have great customer service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts