Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,638 Posts
What no one orders from Horny Toad HD anymore . They still give forum members a forum discount .
I only order from Horny Toad HD for all my HD parts online .

Mark
Apparently Horny Toad is NOT offering discounts or shipping to anyone outside their contractual trade area any longer.

·
Registered
7,346 Posts
Apparently Horny Toad is NOT offering discounts or shipping to anyone outside their contractual trade area any longer.
Thanks for the heads up.
I just ordered parts from Horny Toad this summer and all was good, I got the forum discount and shipping was on time .

Reactions: NCPiper

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.
I just ordered parts from Horny Toad this summer and all was good, I got the forum discount and shipping was on time .
Surdyke HD still does mail order

Reactions: slamr and NCPiper

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
Dealer I was at this morning made it clear that If I was at the counter I can order what ever I want online from them. But from home no.. However they also reminded me they sell a lot of aftermarket parts and I can get them anyway I wish.
I have never order HD parts from any of the discount online dealers. I did just fine at the HD dealership CEO decided to shut down. So I now purchase aftermarket. The dealer that took over the area once served by dealer that was closed down will not see a dime from me.
There is another dealer ever closer that is more deserving of any funds I will there.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Dealer I was at this morning made it clear that If I was at the counter I can order what ever I want online from them. But from home no.. However they also reminded me they sell a lot of aftermarket parts and I can get them anyway I wish.
I have never order HD parts from any of the discount online dealers. I did just fine at the HD dealership CEO decided to shut down. So I now purchase aftermarket. The dealer that took over the area once served by dealer that was closed down will not see a dime from me.
There is another dealer ever closer that is more deserving of any funds I will there.
I have a dealer 5 miles from my house, I go to a dealer 35 miles away.....GO figure

And I just took my bike to a shop 2 hrs away this morning....It really is a shame

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have a dealer 5 miles from my house, I go to a dealer 35 miles away.....GO figure

And I just took my bike to a shop 2 hrs away this morning....It really is a shame
NO ONE...IN ANY INDUSTRY understands customer service anymore. They treat customers like second rate citizens. I will gladly drive 1 or 2 hours to a place that treats me like i feel I ought to be treated than 5 minutes to a place that treats me like Sh&t. My favorite line to spout off before I leave places to go elsewhere is, "You ain't the only one selling this." There are too many other options for us.

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
I have taken my time on this. With Mischler's closed down the indy shop that opened is my main place to do business. When I need another source of HD parts or aftermarket It will be Wisconsin Harley Oconomowoc WI.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.