Road Glide banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running the stock HK radio in my 2012 Custom with the Boom audio fairing speakers and am trying to run the Boom audio fairing lower speakers. I have an "Ultra" radio wiring harness that plugs in to the empty pins in the right hand side of the back of the radio (If you are looking directly at the back of the radio, left hand side of bike if you are sitting on it). I plugged into the radio, ran the rear speaker controls into my fairing lower speakers and plugged the 6 pin connector into the main harness. I have left the intercom, xm, cb and other misc plugs empty. Currently I don't have the fade control on my radio so I need the reflash. After everything is put together I get sound out of both fairing speakers but only the RH fairing lower speaker. I switched fairing lower speakers to see if it was a bad speaker pod but both sets only work on one side of the fairing lower. I checked all the pin connections as best as I could to try and eliminate any loose connections. Would not having the fade enabled cause only one fairing lower speaker to work? I'm kinda stumped and don't want to start tearing apart the "Ultra" harness to give it a complete once over on the connections until I've made sure it can't possibly be anything else. Thanks a ton guys!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts