Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
I thought that was already posted on this forum, I may have seen it somewhere else, but I have seen it. Guy was extremely fortunate to walk away.

·
Registered
332 Posts
He is extremly lucky he didnt break his ankle !!!! and then he just jumped to his feet??? WOW ....... poor bike though .....

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Once his foot started to get pulled under/back, that was the beginning of the end for him as his whole body started to get pulled in that direction too, and the bike followed. Glad he wasn't hurt.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Shoulda kept his foot on the board.
Every time I grind the boards, my first reaction is to lift my foot. Probably a bad reaction, but it is instinctive. The board pushes up on my foot. Of course, I have never ground them that hard. I usually straighten up and slow down (get off the throttle, touch the back brakes) when I first hear them grinding.

I do have floorboard extensions, so they probably grind a lot sooner than that guy's did.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
That was great! Never even used the front brake! I think he tap the back brake and it came out from under him. Whats with putting the foot out? He aint on dirt LOL Poor bike, lucky rider :)

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
That is definitly a good news bad news deal there. Good news, he didn't snap his ankle (or worse), bad news, that is gonna be a ton of repairs.

Rowdy

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Every time I see something like this I feel fortunate because I know I do stupid stuff that I don't even realize and seem to get away with it.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Only a Street Glide, no big loss... :eek:

I watched the video a few times and it seems that when he let his foot slide off the floorboard and hit the saddle bag he jerked the bars to pull himself up and oopsie.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts