Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Does anyone have a HD Mecca (98295-17VM) Mesh jacket ?? Looking for pros/cons on it

Thanks
How did I not see this. Sorry bud. I have this jacket and love it. With the liner in I'm good to about 50 degrees. And the liner is waterproof. And it works. On super hot days. It's hot. No matter what you have on you're going to be hot. The airflow is very good in this jacket. I've been in Alabama in July with this on. Seest when you stop. But cool down as soon as you move. Love the look if the jacket too.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
i have a similar jacket that has a hoodie liner for winter temps.

without the liner, it's actually comfortable to about 85°F (at stoplights) and keeps the humidity out but the airflow is great, if that makes sense.

i don't care for the collar because i have a big red neck, so i don't zip it closed in the heat.

the armor pockets are nice, the elbows and shoulders are kevlar reinforced and on the road it makes for a surprisingly comfortable ride.

3M reflective piping and insignias too

i bought it on sale last winter for $150 tho

wow this is an old post lol

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I picked up the HD anniversary mesh jacket a while back. Hard to explain why but I just like wearing it. Wish mine had a liner but I keep mine in my bike most of the time. Like the airflow while having on something light.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts