Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few buddy have a contest going this year.There is 7 of us and each put in 100 dollars. There is more rules but don't want to bore you with them. I need an official sign that has the letter Q as the second letter. I see Maine has Oquossoc as a village/town. This is simmular to ABC that hog does. Does any one know if there is sign. Hopefully some time in sept I will be heading out to take a pic with bike. Any info would be helpful. This is more just bragging rights for the winter.
Thanks
Jr

·
Registered
345 Posts
I know this doesn't help, but I've been there. It's on the other side of Rangeley. Great place to snowmobile. We have a few Mainahs here on the forum, I'm sure one of them can help. Good luck.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Is this official enough?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow this forum is awesome thanks

Thanks so much for the info. That's an official sign ...You guys are awesome..... Do I need to spilt the winnings with you if I win!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I tried to find out where this sign is, but couldn't. Probably a call to the local chamber of commerce will help locate where this sign is.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,617 Posts
Thanks so much for the info. That's an official sign ...You guys are awesome..... Do I need to spilt the winnings with you if I win!!!!:D
They usually ask for your first born male!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Hey, Lance~ Believe it or not, I saw that sign when I was up there this summer, but I'll be damned if I can recall where it is exactly. We stayed with a friend who lives in Oquossoc, so I will call him in the am and get a location for you.

OK, here you go... The sign is near the "T" intersection of Rt 16 and Rt 4 (Carry Road) Go north on 16 approx 100 yards from the intersection. Sign is on south bound side. You can find the intersection and see the sign in Google maps street view.

Let me know when you go, as I can tell you where the best food and watering holes are.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Hey, Lance~ Believe it or not, I saw that sign when I was up there this summer, but I'll be damned if I can recall where it is exactly. We stayed with a friend who lives in Oquossoc, so I will call him in the am and get a location for you.
Thanks Screamin'!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks

thanks for all the help.. Hopfully this weekend we will be heading out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts