Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!! Some friends and I are headed to the beach this thurs on our bikes from Baton Rouge till sun. Any tips on where to go, eat and the like???

·
Registered
56 Posts
the florabama is a must stop, its on the main drag right on the Fla/ala state line.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Lamberts in Foley Al. is a good place to eat. The Shed in Gulfport has the best BBQ anywhere, Mancies Antique Club in Daphne Al has killer burgers. LuLus in Orange Beach is OK and Tacky Jacks in Orange Beach has good fish.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that's what I'm talking about!! Thanks guys!!!!!! If your in the area give us a holla!! I'll be on Smokey, black RG with SC tags! We'll be staying at Phoenix VI.

·
Registered
700 Posts
If you want to go fishing, it's red snapper season, give Capt. Brandon of the Lickity-Split a call at (850) 529-8425. He's runs out of Zeke's Landing. Tell him I sent you.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
You coming in on I-10? Get off at exit 13. Bay St Louis / Waveland exit and give me a call. Cruise Inn Resturant there on the right. Have a glass of tea. Can be there in about 20 minutes and we'll ride to the Shed for some BBQ. I'll PM you my number.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You coming in on I-10? Get off at exit 13. Bay St Louis / Waveland exit and give me a call. Cruise Inn Resturant there on the right. Have a glass of tea. Can be there in about 20 minutes and we'll ride to the Shed for some BBQ. I'll PM you my number.
Got it, thanks. Yep coming in on 10.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts